If you are interested in being part of the Innsbruck 2022 FISU World University Championship Sport Climbing as a media representative, you can now register for a media accreditation.
You can download a guide on how to register by clicking on the following button:
- Head to the FISU Online Accreditation System https://accreditation.fisu.net/Pages/Home.aspx
- Select the Event Category “World University Championship”
- Select “2022 FISU Championship Sport Climbing”
- Click on “Create your own account online”
- Fill in the form to create your Media Account
- You receive an e-mail confirming that the request has been approved
- You can now log in with your created username and password
- Click on “Media Individual Entry Form” (box on the right side)
- Enter your details and “save and submit” on the end of the form
- Your request for a media accreditation is submitted
- Your application will be approved/rejected
A press centre will be available for media representatives from 13th - 17th of June 2022. This is located in the office of Austria Climbing (Matthias-Schmid-Straße 12e, 1st floor) and is directly next to the event site.
|MON, June 13th||15:00 - 19:00|
|TUE, June 14th||08:00 - 16:00||17:00 - 22:00|
|WED, June 15th||09:00 - 14:00||18:00 - 22:00|
|THU, June 16th||09:00 - 16:00|
|FRI, June 17th||09:00 - 14:00||16:00 - 21:00|
You can also find us on the following social media platforms:
If you have any questions about the event or the accreditation process, please do not hesitate to contact us.