Two different guided tours will be offered: one cultural tour and one mountain-sunset-tour. Each tour is going to be open for a maximum of 20 accredited people and registration for the tours is done on-site at the Info Point or via mail (see information below).
Tour I: On Top of Innsbruck (2.300 m sea level)
A guided tour for the student athletes to the highest situated sight in Innsbruck will take place. Stations are Hungerburg, Seegrube and Hafelekar (Karvendelblick). The tour starts in the centre of Innsbruck, continues by funicular railroad to the panorama viewing platforms, and finalizes at the return journey with a picnic (lunch packages) at the lookout terrace Seegrube (1.905 m sea level).
- Wednesday, 15th June 2022, 13:45 – 16:30 h, ~20 participants
- Thursday, 16th June 2022, 14:45 - 17:30 h, ~20 participants
Tour II: Imperial Place Innsbruck
A guided tour for the student athletes through the Kaiserliche Hofburg Innsbruck, including the staterooms of empress Maria Theresia (important reigning personality in Austrian history until 1780), imperial apartments from the 19 th century and the Giant Hall.
- Tuesday, 14th June 2022, 14:45 – 16:00 h, ~20 participants
- Thursday, 16th June 2022, 15:45 -17:00 h, ~20 participants
If you are interested in participating at the cultural programme, please email email@example.com stating your name, the tour you would like to attend and the date of the tour.
- Registration via Mail is possible until June 13th, 2022.
- If you would like to register after that, you have the possibility to do so on-site at the Info Point. Pleae note, that registration is only possible until the day prior to the tour.